URGENT JOBS IN POLAND 2018
This is a part-time position. Responsible for cleaning the physical structures, the yard and dock areas of the facility to provide an attractive, clean, work environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Vacuum, sweep, mop and dust entire office area
2. Empty trash
3. Clean restrooms
4. Perform general yard work (cleans, picks up trash, cuts grass, maintains gardens)
5. Maintain parking areas to keep free of trash
6. Clean dock and dock apron
7. Perform minor building repair and paint as needed
8. Change light bulbs in office area and on dock
9. Change air conditioner filters
10. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
11. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
Good cleaning techniques and floor buffing skills
Must be professional in interaction with customers and coworkers
Good organizational skills
Basic verbal and written communication skills
Ability to bend, twist, squat and pull/push custodial equipment throughout shift
Good chemical awareness
Able to follow instructions and complete required training
Ability to work independently and as a team member
The Housekeeper performs general housekeeping and cleaning activities within a well-established guide. The Housekeeper reports directly to the Manager of Environmental Services.
Demonstrates the Humility of Mercy Health’s Mission and values of compassion, excellence, human dignity, justice, sacredness of life and service.
Processes and expedites merchandise, mail, specimens and/or equipment to internal or external customers for the hospital.
Stock management to include, but not limited to:
Stocking and maintenance of supplies and stock locations
Ensuring stock locations are kept clean and free of dust; includes cleaning and storing moveable medical equipment and returning it to ready for use staging
Ensuring stock is within expiration dates and rotates stock accordingly
Participating in or leads cycle and periodic inventories at direction of Supervisor